Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Excel - How to create Templates in Excel 2010

In my last tutorial I talked about “how to use templates” in Microsoft Excel. Also I explained what is a template and why should we use templates. To recollect I would like to mention again that - templates in Microsoft Excel can be used to eliminate efforts for repetitive work and we should use templates to increase productivity of our excel work.
In this tutorial I am going to show how to create an excel template. Once we have an excel work book ready to use as template, we have to save it as type “Excel Template (*.xltx)” or “Excel Macro-Enabled Template (*.xltm)”. “Excel Macro-Enabled Template” is for a template having macros defined in it and for simple templates the option “Excel Template” can be used.
Check the video tutorial for details about how to create a Template in Microsoft Excel. Use template, save time, be productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment